Spatial Data & 3D Mapping
AUAVS offers spatial data services for a variety of industries and applications. Our UAVs are equipped with various sensors, including high resultion cameras, LiDAR, real-time kinetic (RTK) positioning and multispectral imaging, which allows us to capture high-resolution images and data of the environment. These images and data can be used to create detailed maps, 3D models, and other visualisations of the area being surveyed.
AUAVS provides spatial data services for the following:
- NSW State Emergency Service: rapid damage assessment of flood-affected communities
- State Government: infrastructure inspections following natural disasters
- Local Government: asset management and upkeep
- Agriculture: mapping of farms using various sensors, including multispectral
- Environmental monitoring: mapping of sand dunes at storm-affected beaches to monitor changes in the geography